- July 18, 2016Summer is officially here! While that makes for hotter temps it also means longer days with more fun things to do. Kick off the July with baseball, live music, and lot’s of family fun.Here are some great summer events happening locally throughout the summer.First ThursdaysSpreading throughout down... read more
- April 21, 2016The sun is shining brightly and all of the snow has melted off the ground. Everywhere you go, foot, bike, and skateboard traffic has increased exponentially. When you go outside, you like to stay out as long as possible and enjoy the warmth of spring. But apart from walking along the sidewalks in yo... read more
- March 30, 2016It's almost here! The 2016 Spring Home Festival, begins April 16th – 17th and April 23rd – 24th. We have brand new homes, homes under construction with time for you to choose finishes and colors, and building lots for you to build your dream home! Homes are open 1:00-5:30 Saturday and Sunday. Se... read more
- March 15, 2016People move to the City of Trees for a fast-paced metropolitan lifestyle along with its charm and small-town friendliness. The city has an affordable cost of living, low crime rate, good schools and diverse economy, and the median price for a house in Boise is $208,000.Attractive, upscale areas... read more
- February 18, 2016Expected to increase 4.7 percent, the median expected home value for this year has earned Boise a top spot among the hottest real estate markets for 2016. Boise features a wonderful art scene, a healthy economy and a healthy sports culture. Sitting only a short distance from some of the most pristin... read more
invest in your future now by buying a home in sunnyRidge!
Welcome to Sunnyridge. Where “Living is just out of Bounds”. Our community offers a neighborhood feel with community pool, close to Oregon Trails, shopping, freeway & Lucky Peak.
Invest in something you can be confident in…That is SunnyRidge.